Land Area: 10 Acres
Floors: G+ 10
Unit Type –
2 BHK – 550 Sq.ft ( Carpet Area) @2200000/(in HUDDA SCHEME)
Builder Quota All inclusive cost : Rs.31,00,000/-
Unit Area: 2BHK – 550 sqft (Carpet Area)
Balcony – 100 ft (17X6 sq ft)
Unit Layout (Tent)
For 2BHK: 11×12 sqft (Rooms), 18 x10 sqft(Hall), 7.5×6 sqft ( 2 Bathrooms & Kitchen)
BSP – 4000 sqft (All inclusive like parking/plc/edc/idc/other charges)
Payment Type : Construction Linked
Possession – 3-4 Years
Cheque – 1 Lac
1. [B]50% Open Space
3. Community Centre
4. 2 Tier Security
Promoter name : Mahendra Promoters Pvt. Ltd
Project Name : Shantima
Scheme: Under HUDA Affordable housing scheme
Location : Sector 91
Completion : 2018
Form Price : Rs. 1000 Only
Process : Lucky Draw System by HUDA after 3 Months
First Payment : Cheque of rs. 1 Lakh Has to be deposit in the name of Promoters which is refundable if not selected in lucky draw.
Project Highlights :
- The Price is all Inclusive.
- No PLC, EDC/IDC, Car Parking Charges.
- Allotment by Lucky Draw ( In the Presence of Govt. Officials, Committee consisting of STP, DC & Representative of Director General Town & Country Planning.
- Possession within 4 Years.
- Price only for Carpet Area and Not Super Area.
- Limited period scheme.
- Pollution Free Environment.
- Premium Sector with Major DLF, Bestech, Anantraj Projects in the Sector.
- Close to NH-8 & Dwarka Expressway.
- Ideal Residential Sector for Employees who are working in IMT Manesar Industrial Companies like HONDA, MARUTI etc.
- Close to proposed ISBT and Metro Hub.
- Excellent location on Main 60 meter Road.
- 50% Open Space
- Community Centre
- 2 Tier Security
- Surrounded by DLF Garden City,Anantraj Maceo, Ansal Fernhill, Bestech Sanskriti, Sare Homes, DLF New Town Heights, DLF Galleria -2 Commercial, Parkwood Westend et
- At the time of application : 5% of flat cost
- within 15 days from the : 20% of flat cost Date of allotment
- within 6 months from the : 12.5% of flat cost date of allotment
- Within 12 months from the : 12.5% of flat cost date of allotment
- Within 18 months from the : 12.5% of flat cost date of allotment
- Within 24 months from the : 12.5% of flat cost date of allotment
- Within 30 months from the : 12.5% of flat cost date of allotment
- Within 36 months from the 12.5% of flat cost date of allotment